Badminton

Hi, welcome .😉

This is the first post for my blogspot, I would like to introduce about one of the activities that I like to do in my spare time which is the game of badminton.🏸

The game of badminton is considered a popular game in our country. Many people love to play badminton with their family members or friends. This is because this game can foster relationships between players.

Badminton is an activity played with larger teams, the most common forms of play on the court are "singles" (with one player per side) and "doubles" (with two players per side).


1. Individual

Sport Week: 10 things to know about Para badminton

2. Team

Badminton court: Markings, size and all you need to know

Finally, I would like to end this post with a picture of my idol in the sport of badminton.

Lee Chong Wei - Wikiwand

Dato Lee Chong Wei

Hope you can enjoy my post, Thank You.😊





Comments

Popular Posts